Liferay Portal allows for centralized management of data, processes, and applications. The portal is made up of individual functional units, which are called portlets.
Liferay Portal is a leader in the field of open-source enterprise portals and in version 6 represents a standardised (JSR-286, JSR-168) ecosystem/platform for running of portlets, applications independent of each other and communicating, which use the resources of the portal to run, such as security, user management, workflows, notifications and more.
BASIC FUNCTIONS OF LIFERAY PORTAL
- Independence of a platform.
- Multilingual user interface.
- Secure SSO (Single sign-on) authentication.
- Tools for workflow management.
- Content management system (CMS).
- Option of adapting the portal to suit your requirements with the aid of Themes, Hooks, Ext and Layout Templates.
- Personalisation of websites.
- Simple configuration of components with the aid of drag-and-drop.
- Automatic uploading of files via WebDAV.
- Tagging and searching in portal content.
- Display of content and work with the system depending on defined roles and rights.
LIFERAY PORTAL EXTENSIONS AND PORTLETS
- Social Office
- Web forms
- Discussion forum
- Connection to social networks
- You can find a list of all extensions at https://www.liferay.com/marketplace.
TYPICAL DEPLOYMENT OF LIFERAY PORTAL
The possibilities for application of the portal are wide. Liferay Portal can be deployed in an organization’s environment as
Smart websites which make access to data stored in various information systems easier for users.
Systems for good and effective company management with which you never lose control of your business.
Solutions built on state-of-the-art Liferay Portal and Atlassian Confluence technologies.
Why choose us
- We work on ourselves. Nothing stops us.
- We keep our word. Always and whatever the cost.
- We play together as a team. One for all and all for one.
- Changes are opportunities, not obstacles.
- Trust and loyalty form the basis of a solid relationship.
- We create an environment based on the people.